Accessibility Statement for Neighborhood Radiology
Neighborhood Radiology is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Neighborhood Radiology takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Neighborhood Radiology:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Neighborhood Radiology is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level A. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Neighborhood Radiology. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Neighborhood Radiology:
- Phone: 844-377-0006 (English) or 800-216-1288 (Spanish). This hotline is available 24-hours per day, 7-days per week.
- Compliance Web Address: www.lighthouse-
- Visitor address: 545 Elmont Road, Elmont, NY 11003
- Postal address: 545 Elmont Road, Elmont, NY 11003
- We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Neighborhood Radiology relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
This statement was created on April 2, 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.