Your health and safety are our top priorities
Starting in early February, as the threat posed by COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) became apparent, Neighborhood Radiology Services Imaging Centers immediately instituted more stringent methods at our diagnostic imaging centers to protect patients and the doctors, nurses and staff who serve them.
We’re working hard to protect our patients and staff from COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). You can be confident that we’ve taken all the necessary steps to reduce the chances of disease transmission at our centers through patient interaction with our staff and imaging equipment.
In short, we’re doing our part to keep you safe. Now we ask you to do your part. If you are experiencing a cough, fever, or other flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment and contact your primary care physician if your symptoms may be related to COVID-19 infection. If you have any other questions about your appointment, please contact us at 800-220—2220.
Using guidelines recommended by the CDC, here’s what we’re doing:
- We increased the number of times that our centers are cleaned and thoroughly disinfected.
- We implemented strict guidelines on the use of personal hygiene measures, such as hand washing after every patient interaction, and the use of alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- We are offering barrier protection masks to all patients and staff members.
- We educate our staff daily about ways to protect our patients and ourselves from contracting this virus.
- We are working with our cleaning staff to ensure the proper use of medical grade cleaning materials, as well as providing all equipment and supplies necessary to ensure proper disinfection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-220-2220.
We understand that this is a time of anxiety, and Neighborhood Radiology Services will continue to stay updated through the CDC and other local health department agencies and do our utmost to help you stay safe and healthy.
For more information from the CDC and the New York Department of Health, please click on any of the topics listed below:
Protect yourself from COVID-19
NYS DOH Protect Yourself (English)
NYS DOH Protect Yourself (Spanish)
NYS DOH Protect Yourself (Russian)
NYS DOH Protect Yourself (Haitian)
NYS DOH Protect Yourself (Chinese)
NYS DOH Protect Yourself (Bengali)